martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Mystery Sal's

Let's start with the update of my Mystery Sal'.... Yes in plural Lol

I couldn't resist and I bought 3 more Mystery Sal's, I'm crazy, but I enjoy a lot my hobby.


  • My first update the known Sal under the sea part 4:


Before:













After:



  • By Tempting Tangled designs 
Long way home Mystery Sal  part 2 and 3

Before:



After:




  • By Ship's Manor
Mystery Town Sal

 More landscape

Before:












After:




Very busy with all my wonderful projects :)

Happy stitching!!

Karen

3 comentarios:

  1. Great work on all your mystery SALs! There is a lot of variation between the designs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with Bekah. Variety is the spice of life and it would seem the theme to your SAL's. They are all great. I especially love the Under the sea one and the Mystery Town. I've haven't seen that last one before. Looking forward to your next SAL update. Happy stitching.
    xo Alicia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The mystery town is so funny, yo can choose beetwen two buildings every release!! I like a lot of variety in my stitching, chatelaine, Full coverage projects, dimensions kits, samplers, beaded projects like mirabilia, and stitching these little projects are so fun for me, thank you for your kind words :D

      Eliminar