viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017

Christmas Jumpers

Hello Beautiful stitchers

I know that holidays have just passed a few months ago, but since then I found a project that I like a lot, it's so funny, it's name: Christmas Jumpers

It is from the magazine The world of cross stitching number 248

The picture in the magazine is this:






















My start:












Aida 18 Ecru color

First Jumper finished






Now I have a looot of WIP's in my stash but I just enjoy a lot the beginning of a new project, hope to finish some of them this year, but lets see what happens through the year

Meanwhile Happy stitching

Karen

1 comentario:

  1. Wow those christmas jumpers are so cute! It's summer in Australia during Christmas which I hate. I would love to have a Winter Christmas so I could wear these lovely jumpers and drink egg nog LOL! Looking forward to seeing your progress on these cuties
    xo Alicia

    ResponderEliminar