martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

A stitch in time from HEAD

As you know at the beginning of this year Heaven and Earth designs released a new pattern by Aimee Stewart called "A stitch in time"

Of course I couldn't resist to buy it, this is the "normal size" but maxi colors version, also this is going to be my firt time stitching in 25ct 1 over 1.

I know I'm crazy but I want to try this MC option at least once in my life and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity.


A stitch in time
Heaven and Earth Designs
Aimee Stewart


Lugana 25ct  1x1





Only 400 stitches but can't wait to share this.


Happy stitching!!

3 comentarios:

  1. What a beautiful start! A friend sent this chart to me as a RAK. I'm trying to finish a couple of other projects before I begin this one. Seeing yours makes me want to start on it now. Beautiful work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great start. Look at all those colours already. I think this is the perfect chart for trying out the MC option. It's truly beautiful. I'll be starting this one later this year too. Loving how yours is looking.
    xox Alicia

    ResponderEliminar