lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

My first Chatelaine!!

Hello!!

Today I share with all of you a very special step on my stitching life.

I started and finished my first Chatelaine! Of course This is a very small project but I wanted to start with something smaller before choose a big mandala.

This is a freebie design that Martina (Chatelaine's designer) gave us for christmas 2014.

I stitched on linen 28ct. 2 over 1
I used Dmc metallics and I change the color of the Delica beads because I wanted to use what I already had in my stash.

I totally in loved with this designs, I have in mind to stitch 2 more freebies, then a mini mandala and then I will start with big mandalas.











Happy stitching!!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow that looks really effective. Beautiful job!
    xo Alicia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhh love the beading and metallics! It looks like very intricate work, beautiful ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muchas felicidades Karen, te ha quedado muy lindo el bordado, tu primer Chatelaine!!! Aprovecho para agradecerte tu comentario en mi blog, el cual como has visto ha estado abandonado desde hace varios años, necesito volver a contagiarme del vicio 😜 Te mando un abrazo desde Morelia 😊

    ResponderEliminar