viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Mystery Sal's

Hello Beautiful stitchers

It's time to share my monthly progress in the Sal's

Long way Home by Tempting tangled:

Before:



After:



Loving this little sampler it's so quick to stitch

Under the sea by Lakeside Needlecraft:

Before:









After:

Starting second Row, I couldn't finish the May update :(



Mystery town by Ship's Manor

Before:














After:



I bought a new Sal!!! I  couldn't resist, this is a new brand for me:

Summer Secret Garden by Carolyn Manning Designs, in this I haven't started yet, but soon!!



Russian Dolls KLT charting:

Did you remember my Frogs from my first Mystery Sal?? well I won I coupon for finishing the frogs in time and  I spent the money in the new Mystery Sal, this time the subject will be Russian dolls!!! It starts in  July :)



Soon will begin new Sal's from Lakeside needlecraft a Christmas chart and a Halloween designed by Durene Jones, I love her designs but Im not sure if I will buy them, I will wait until the first release.

This is all for the moment

Happy stitching!!

Karen

1 comentario:

  1. You really love SAL's Karen. That's so cool. They are really looking great, I can't wait to see the Russian Dolls one too.

    xo Alicia

    ResponderEliminar